September 9, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Thursday, September 3, 2009
Luke's FAMOUS!!!
Last week we got a call from our dear friend, Sheila. She informed us that a photo of Luke was published in The Cincinnati Enquirer.
For awhile now Luke has participated in karate and sports classes at one of our all-time favorite places...
A photographer happened to stop in during one of his classes awhile ago. I had no idea he would be chosen and NAMED. How exciting!!!!

Plus a short story about Lydia. She is becoming more and more creative- if you can call it that. Today I went in to get her out of bed after her nap. I could hear her chattering away. She didn't know I was opening the door, and when I did- I was surprised to see her standing in the center of her bed...with her blanket on her head like a ghost! She was standing completely still. It took her hearing ME burst into laughter to know she had an audience. Simple entertainment, I know. But just as cute as could be to me... her MOMMY!!!!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

How fun!!!
He is so famous now!! I love it!