September 8, 2009

Boonshoft

So today- spur of the moment, I decided to head up to
Dayton, Ohio and check out
We'd never been there, but I'd heard good things.
The day started off PERFECTLY!!!!
SO DID LYDIA'S HAIR!
There was a slim crowd, so we practically enjoyed
the place all to ourselves.
DISCOVER AWAY KIDDOS!!!!
(click photos if you want to enlarge)
Then on the way home after a fun day, we stopped off to visit Craig at work. I of course waited until AFTER school had dismissed, because high school students SCARE ME! No Joke!
To add to our awesome day, God gave us a rainbow!
Luke said, "I didn't know they could be real!"
I suppose he imagined they were only make-believe, so he was pretty impressed. He asked if God "painted" it, and I of course answered, "YES!"
THEN WE GOT HOME AND... BUM BUM BUMMMMM.....
GILLIGAN!!!!!!!!!
The SAME dog that JUMPED ON MY FACE
(see yesterday's blog/video)
decided to redecorate while we were out.
Not a welcome surprise!!!!
Don't worry though. I have his punishment already scheduled!
He's having his "BOY" surgery this week!
HA! HA! HA!
I'm really not THAT mean though.
I'll of course have the frozen peas ready for quick healing.
By the way...
TWO THUMBS UP!!

2 comments:

crit said...

hilarious! i LOVE gilligan. i have pics of polly and franklin destroying the house at the same age!!


lily and i would love to go to the museum with all of you sometime!

Tom said...

Poor Gilligan. He was just expressing his frustration. Think of it as "art."