February 1, 2010

Quiz for Kids

I asked Luke these questions.
At the age of FIVE, here are his answers...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"listen"
2. What makes mom happy?
"loving me"
3. What makes mom sad?
"when I don't listen"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"when you're a crazy monkey"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"good"
6. How old is your mom?
"I don't know... 8?"
7. How tall is your mom?
"almost as tall as Dad"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"get things done, like sewing"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"do fun things... like mario wii"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"for mario wii"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"Connect 4"
12. What is your mom not good at?
"I don't think there's anything you're not good at"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
"I don't know"
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
"bagels"
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"you get toys for me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"mario"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Kings Island"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"same skin color"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"I don't have very many freckles, and you do"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"you get toys for me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"he loves me"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Kings Island"

I loved these answers.  Some were funny, some smart, some horrible, yet some completely incorrect.  Nonetheless I loved them ALL!   Try it with the kids around you.  

No comments: