- My yard is a true swamp. We have pooled up water from fence line to fence line. YUCK
- Lydia whined and cried for more than half of our family bike ride yesterday. I hope that isn't an indication of how things will go this summer with her!
- I'm helping to plan my 20th grade school reunion. Our graduating class had approximately 45 students- most of which attended as a core group from 1st to 8th grade.
- I'm heading up Luke's school fundraiser. It's hopefully going to be a huge success and will help afford new playground equipment!
- I am helping to plan my cousin-in-law's baby shower. She lives in California, so it will be our first experience with a "virtual shower". It should be interesting and will surely be fun!
- I have 7 1/2 weeks until the half marathon. I completed 5 miles on the treadmill last night (ran 4.75 of it). I did it at a comfortable and relaxed speed and still finished in the time I had hoped. PLUS, I'm not sore at all today from it!
- Craig has been casted to play a role in his school's musical. NO! He's not singing, but he DOES have a speaking part as a policeman. He's NEVER done anything like this, and I'm loving it!
- Did I ever mention that last year he coached a group of students to play a drum line song in the school talent show, and his group won?!?!!!!
- Luke made the shoe-tying club in his class. He's just one of three students in the club so far!
- Craig made a 3 pointer in a recent staff/student basketball game.
- I learned to crack eggs with one hand.
- Luke is taking drum set lessons from Craig, and both Luke AND Lydia are taking piano lessons from me.
- My quilt did NOT get ruined by the skunk a few weeks ago. It only took one washing and it was totally fine.
- We've converted to primarily a vegetarian diet (at home). We're all feeling the benefits and surprisingly, we are loving our new food choices!
Hmmm..... what else? I'll try to think of more updates.
hardy har har