October 22, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air

It seems we're narrowing down on our last few NICE days. I've been under the weather this week, and didn't find much energy to accomplish anything. Today though, I awoke with a refreshed attitude and thanks to the fresh air from spending a couple hours outside with the kids, I got a whole lot done!!!! We've had grape hyacinth bulbs in our fridge for a couple weeks, and I finally got them planted. Plus I went to town pulling weeds and dead plants. The kids made a huge mess of toys in the yard, and had a blast doing it! It was just fun to be out without a jacket or an umbrella. We took about 10 minutes to clean up and headed in for a yummy lunch. They gobbled it up and are both down for the count. My two don't nap, so no sleeping has occurred- but they are resting comfortably right now and the house is calm. YAY! Now... what to plan for din-din???

No comments: