January 17, 2011

Okay, Tooth Fairy... we're ready for you!

 When I start a project, I like to finish it ASAP!  That's what I had in mind when I set out to make this here craft.  Luke's probably going to lose his first tooth in the next few months.  I really want my kids to have tooth fairy pillows, and I've been googling prices and ideas online for months.  Well a few days ago I saw one that I really liked, but they cost $20 each.  Ugh...  I considered it more closely and realized it would be fairly easy to reproduce it myself.  So, this weekend I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, bought some felt and in one evening, while our family enjoyed The Wizard of Oz, I stitched and stuffed until VOILA....
his and hers tooth fairy pillows. 
Their names are on the back
along with a small pocket for their tooth. 
By the way, I believe Made With Love negates perfection!!!

No comments: