December 20, 2010

Photo Recap of our last couple weeks

Breakfast with Santa at Luke's school.  Luke had his fingers up listing the items he's wishing for.  Lydia was more fond of Mrs. Claus. 
 This was on our porch.  I wonder what Craig ordered for me for Christmas!  (I'm being sarcastic).  I know AND I already have taken it for a late night spin.  Now I can keep up with my two kiddos!
 Here's the front and back of a t-shirt quilt I made for my sister's family.  I've never made one, but I think it turned out pretty cool!  It fits a queen size bed.
 Before the first true snowfall even ended, we headed out to have some fun.  Even Craig and I took our turns sledding.  SUCH FUN!
 I read about a neat craft.  We froze ice cubes tinted with food coloring and poured them into a pan to freeze.  Then we hung it by a ribbon on our front porch.  It looked sort of cute until after a few hours the food coloring somehow dripped out of the ice!  I guess it was more dense or something, but it literally washed right out and later in the day we had two clear rings hanging.  It was fun to make though!
 Time to make cookies!!!  Lydia couldn't stop wiping her shirt with her floured hands.  If you look closely you'll see she even has flour all over her face.
 They seemed to have a great time and absolutely LOVED decorating them with icing, sprinkles and candy!

That's all for now...

No comments: