August 22, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza!!!!
My niece requested we have our traditional birthday bash for our late summer birthdays. This year that includes my little Lydia (8/24) turning TWO!!!! My niece, Kira (9/6) turning 9, and my dad (9/11) turning... shhh!!!! Actually he's a pretty young... for an OLD guy.
It's my honor to always create their individual birthday cakes. I'm a little out of practice, but had fun nonetheless.
I just hope they're gobbled up by everyone with smiles on their faces.
Activities will also include TIE DYEING shirts!
Wish us luck for a successful project!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAMILY!!!!

(My dad is a Harry Potter fan, as are the grandkids.
He'll be their "hero" for having a HP cake!)
By the way... this is my first attempt at "blogging".
I'll DO MY BEST!

2 comments:

Christi Traster said...

WOW Bets - you've still got the touch :) Cakes look FANTASTIC! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Betsy, Great job! Terrific pictures. Ever thought about going into the fancy cake business?
Cousin Marilyn